Pradosham 2017 | Why Should Follow Trayodashi VratThe Pradosh vrat is a mainstream Hindu vrat that is committed to Ruler Shiva and Goddess Parvati. The Pradosha vrat or Pradosham is watched twice in the lunar month according to the Hindu logbook.
As per the Hindu folklore it is trusted that on the promising day of Pradosham, Master Shiva together with Goddess Parvati feels to a great degree charmed, satisfied and liberal. Subsequently the supporters of Master Shiva keep a quick and love their god on this picked day to look for divine favors. The Pradosh vrat can be seen by all regardless of the age and sexual orientation. Individuals in various parts of the nation watch this vrat with full commitment and devotion.
The Pradosh Vrat is spectator to pay tribute to Master Shiva and Devi Parvati. In a few sections of India, the pupils revere the Nataraj type of Ruler Shiva on this day. According to the Skanda Puran there are two distinct strategies for fasting on the Pradosh vrat. In the primary technique, the dedicates watch strict quick for entire day and night, that is, 24 hours and which additionally incorporates keeping a vigil during the evening. In the second strategy the fasting is seen from the dawn until nightfall, and the quick is softened in the wake of venerating Master Shiva up the night.
Pradosham Fasting Procedure - Pradosh Vrat Vidhi
- Upon the arrival of Pradosham, the nightfall time frame that is the time just before dawn and dusk is thought to be favorable. Every one of the petitions and pujas are seen amid this time as it were.
- One hour before the nightfall, the aficionados scrub down and prepare for the puja.
- A preparatory puja is performed where Master Shiva is adored alongside Goddess Parvati, Ruler Ganesh, Master Kartik and Nandi. After which there is where Ruler Shiva is loved and summoned in a hallowed pot or 'Kalasha'. This Kalasha is continued the darbha grass with lotus drawn on it and is loaded with water.
- In a few places, the love of the Shivling is likewise performed. The Shivling is given a shower with hallowed substances like drain, curd and ghee. The puja is performed and the fans offer Bilva leaves on the Shivling. A few people additionally utilize a photo or painting of Ruler Shiva for adoring. It is trusted that offering Bilva leaves upon the arrival of Pradosha vrat is profoundly propitious.
- After this custom, the lovers tune in to the Pradosha vrat katha or read stories from the Shiva Purana.
- The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is charmed 108 times.
- After the puja is finished, the water from the Kalasha is shared and the lovers apply the hallowed fiery debris on their brow.
- After the puja, the greater part of the lovers visit the Master Shiva sanctuaries for darshan. It is trusted that lighting even a solitary light upon the arrival of Pradosham is exceptionally fulfilling.
- By following these basic ceremonies with most extreme earnestness and immaculateness, the lovers can without much of a stretch please Master Shiva and Goddess Parvati and look for their endowments.
Benefits of Pradosham Vrat - Trayodashi Fasting Advantage
The advantages of the Pradosha vrat are unequivocally specified in the Skanda Purana. It is said that one who watches this venerated quick with commitment and confidence will undoubtedly have happiness, riches and great well being. This vratham is likewise watched for otherworldly upliftment and satisfaction of one's wants.
Also See : Ekadashi 2017
The advantages of the Pradosha vrat shifts as indicated by the day it falls on. The distinctive names and separate advantages of Pradosha vrat is given underneath:
Som Pradosham Vrat Advantages:
It falls on a Monday and subsequently it is called as 'Som Pradosha'. By watching the vrat on this day, the enthusiasts will turn into a positive mastermind and every one of their wants will work out as expected.
Bhaum Pradosha Vrat Benefits:
When the Trayodashi falls on a Tuesday it is called as 'Bhaum Pradosh'. The lovers will get cure from their medical issues and furthermore enhance their physical wellbeing. The Bhaum Pradosh vrat additionally brings success.
Saumya Vaara Pradosh Vrat Advantages:
When the Pradosh Vrat falls on Wednesday it is called as 'Saumya Vaara Pradosha'. The aficionados on this favorable day look for satisfaction of their wished and are likewise honored with information and astuteness.
Benefits of Guruvaara Pradosha Vrat:It falls on a Thursday and by watching this quick, the aficionados can put a conclusion to all their current threats. Moreover the Guruvaara Pradosha Vrat additionally summons favors from the Pitru or the progenitors.
Advantages of Bhrigu Vaara Pradosha Vrat:
When the Pradosha vrat is seen on a Friday, it is called as the 'Bhrigu Vaara Pradosha vrat'. This vrat will present to all of you the satisfaction and accomplishment by killing the negativeness from your life.
Shani Pradosha Vrat Benefits:
The Shani Pradosha falls on a Saturday is thought to be critical of all the Pradosha vrats. The person who watches the vrat on this day will have the capacity to restore his lost riches and furthermore look for advancement.
Bhaanu Vaara Pradosha Vrat Advantages:
It falls on a Sunday and the advantage of Bhaanu Vaara Pradosha Vrat is that the fans will accomplish life span and peace by watching the quick on this day.
2017 Pradosh Vrat Dates Calendar showing auspicious timing available below :
Vrat Paksha Date Day Pooja Shubh Muhurat Bhauma Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 10 - January - (Tuesday) 18:14 to 20:51 Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 25 - January - (Wednesday) 18:23 to 20:58 Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 8 - February - (Wednesday) 18:31 to 21:04 Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 24 - February - (Friday) 18:38 to 21:07 Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 10 - March - (Friday) 18:43 to 20:49 Shani Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 25 - March - (Saturday) 18:47 to 21:09 Shani Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 8 - April - (Saturday) 18:50 to 21:10 Soma Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 24 - April - (Monday) 18:54 to 21:11 Soma Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 8 - May - (Monday) 18:59 to 21:13 Bhauma Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 23 - May - (Tuesday) 19:05 to 21:17 Bhauma Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 6 - June - (Tuesday) 19:10 to 21:21 Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 21 - June - (Wednesday) 19:14 to 21:25 Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 6 - July - (Thursday) 19:16 to 21:27 Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 21 - July - (Friday) 19:14 to 21:26 Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 4 - August - (Friday) 19:08 to 21:23 Shani Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 19 - August - (Saturday) 18:59 to 21:16 Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 3 - September - (Sunday) 18:47 to 21:07 Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 17 - September - (Sunday) 18:35 to 20:58 Bhauma Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 3 - October - (Tuesday) 18:21 to 20:47 Bhauma Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 17 - October - (Tuesday) 18:10 to 20:39 Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 1 - November - (Wednesday) 18:01 to 20:33 Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 15 - November - (Wednesday) 17:56 to 20:31 Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 1 - December - (Friday) 17:55 to 20:32 Pradosh Vrat (Krishna Paksha) 15 - December - (Friday) 17:59 to 20:37 Shani Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha) 30 - December - (Saturday) 18:55 to 20:44